Chicken & Rocket Brioche Rolls with The Cordony Kitchen
We're always excited to see FRANKY'S make its way into your kitchen, and the many different recipes our friends create.
So when Amanda from The Cordony Kitchen tagged us in a post, we were naturally excited.
That excitement quickly turned to hunger, once we took a look at her delicious chicken and rocket brioche rolls.
Pictured on the lovely Denmark Plate, this quick and easy fix is the perfect lunch treat.
Amanda runs The Cordony Kitchen; a contemporary catering company that specialises in well presented deliciousness. Get a taste for more of her own recipes over at their website or Instagram.
Poached Chicken, Sunflower Seeds and Celery Rolls
Ingredients - Makes 2
- 1 Poached Free Range Chicken or BBQ Chicken
- 3 Finely Diced Celery Sticks
- 2 Tablespoons Sunflower Seeds
- 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 4 Whole Egg Mayo
- 2 Tablespoons Finely Chopped Parsley
- 1 Tablespoon Finely Chopped Coriander
- 1 Lemon Juiced and Zested
- Brioche Rolls
- Salt and Pepper
- Shred the poached or BBQ chicken, and roughly cut.
- Add finely diced celery, sunflower seeds, egg mayo, chopped parsley and mix together with chicken.
- Add olive oil, juiced lemon and coriander; and continue to mix.
- Fill Brioche Roll with rocket salad and chicken mix.
- Add salt & pepper as desired.