Harriett's Thai Styled Chicken with Coconut
Some of our favourite meals involve throwing just a few different ingredients together, to create a tasty and filling meal the whole family can enjoy.
Harriett's Thai Styled Chicken with Coconut is just that. Tasty, healthy and easy to whip up; her Thai styled Chicken with Coconut will leave you asking for more. Harriett dished it up on the colourful Visby Dinner Plate and served it with our Peru Gold Cutlery Set.
Thai Styled Chicken with Coconut
Ingredients - Serves 4
- 2tbsp Coconut Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves Finely Sliced
- 2 Shallots Finely Chopped
- 1½tbsp Grated Ginger
- 2tbsp Lemon Zest
- 1 Red Chili Pepper, finely chopped and seeded.
- 1 Spring Onion
- Ground Chicken Mince
- 1tbsp Coconut Aminos
- Lime Jucie
- Mint Leaves, if desired
- Salt and Pepper
- Heat 2tbsp coconut oil over high heat.
- Once hot, add sliced garlic cloves, shallots, ginger, lemon zest and chilli. Add a pinch of salt and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until golden.
- Add ground chicken and coconut aminos. Stir until meat is cooked throughout.
- Once cooked, remove from heat and add lime juice, sea salt and spring onion as desired.
- Mix well and serve on its own or with cauliflower rice.
Harriett, who goes by the name vibrant.foodie over on Instagram, proves that eating healthy doesn't have to be boring.